Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Day 4 - Tuesday, July 20th

So today I went to Disneyland in Tokyo. It was fun but not as fun as Wonderland or an amusement park. They have themed areas as shown below and here is a list of the rides I went on. The space blast is a fun fast roller coaster. The buzz lightyear ride is fun. I bought my lunch before entering the park and stopped for lunch and iced strawberries. It is like a snow cone but in a cup and made with real strawberries. The strawberry ice cone I bought came in a souvenir cup which I kept. Then I went to Toon Land and took pictures with some of the Disney characters and saw Minnie's house and went on a small roller coaster. ToonTown is geared towards smaller children. Then I went to Fantasy Land and went on The Winnie the Pooh Ride and bought some things from that store. I bought popcorn and received a souvenir popcorn holder. Then I saw a parade with floats for all the famous Disney characters. It was entertaining and lasted 15 minutes or more.  I went on the Peter Pan Ride. It was incredibly good. Then I went on the Haunted House Ride. It was a little scary. Then I went to Splash Mountain and got wet on a roller coaster ride. Then I explored the Wild West with a Wild Train Roller Coaster. It was fun. I went on the “It’s A Small World “ride in the Fantasyland area. It was a nice slow ride.  After supper I saw another parade. In Western Town it is like the Old West in Canada or the U.SA but the souvenirs like cowboy hats and boots did not look authentic to me. Then I went on a train ride in AdventureLand and an Amazon Cruise in the dark. It was a little scary. Then I went on the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride but part way through they stopped the ride because security was breached so we had to evacuate the ride. On the way out they gave us vouchers for a free ride.  I went back to where I was staying having experienced a full day of fun at Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment