Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Day 9 - Sunday, July 25th

On Sunday, I was a part of a bible study in Japanese. The bible study was in a home with about 20 people and we read the bible, sang and prayed together.  After the study, I made lunch of hot dogs and Cesar salad as my host wanted me to make a Canadian meal for the bible study group. After lunch in the afternoon I went shopping at LalaPort. I could not find anything though because it was too small. LalaPort is a mall that is like Kingsway mall as it is small.  I usually wear medium in Canada but here I think I need a large or extra-large because the clothes are smaller. Then I watched Jin a Japanese show about a modern doctor that ended up in the Edo Era. This show is great to watch for those interested in Japan and for Grade 8 Students. In the evening I went to Odaiba and had supper at the mall. The Odaiba Mall also is quite small like Kingsway; most of the stores were European or American but some were Japanese.  I also went and saw the Rainbow Bridge from a distance and a mini Statue of Liberty. However, it was dark by then so the pictures I took were not so good. It gets dark in Japan in the summertime around 6 or 7 pm. Then I went to Venus Port, an outlet mall. The Venus Mall was nice, but it was still small.  Then I went on the big Ferris wheel that is 16 m of the ground. This was fun as you could see the harbor and most of the buildings in Tokyo, but I recommend going in the daytime as you can see it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment