Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Day 6 - Thursday, July 22nd

Today I went to school and talked to the students about St. Albert and Skyped with a friend from Alberta. The students seemed to talk more, and answer questions well compared to yesterday when they were incredibly quiet. Then I went for lunch at the cafeteria as each school has a cafeteria for lunch. I had curry, my favorite Japanese dish. After lunch I saw several Japanese club activities. First, I saw Kendo practice. Next, I saw the Japanese traditional dance club where they use fans in their dancing. After school I saw a Buddhist temple and the gardens of the Shogun. The gardens are a nice place to visit as they have a lot of information on the audio guides about what the garden was used for as well as there is a teahouse there that you can visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment